Accepting applications for a Technician position in Prof. Nicola Elvassore’s lab in the Shanghai Institute for Advanced Immunochemical Studies (SIAIS) at Shanghaitech University.
In our lab, we perform research at the interface between human stem cell biology and biotechnology/biological engineering.
We have one open position for a lab technician, focused on molecular biology.
1. Bachelor degree in one of the following majors: Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology or similar.
2. Master degree or PhD will be preferred.
3. Minimum two-year working experience in analogous position in research centers or private companies is required, if not having Master degree or PhD.
4. Solid experience in standard molecular biological assays, such as immunofluorescence, rtPCR, qPCR, plasmid cloning, blotting, flow cytometry, ELISA.
5. Experience in fluorescence and confocal microscopy will be preferred.
6. Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
Maintaining a functional unit to perform biological assays. Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Making orders of required material.
2. Verifying the functionality of the instrumentation used and collaborating with instruments technical support.
3. Planning and performing the biological assay work, interfacing with students, postdocs, and professors within the lab.
4. Performing biological assays as instructed.
5. Maintaining documentation and standardizing lab protocols for performing biological assays.
6. Getting skilled on new analysis techniques.
Please email a CV and two letters of reference in English, directly sent to email@example.com (cc: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Copyright © 2007-2017 高校人才网 版权所有 网站备案信息：粤ICP备13048400号-2
客户咨询电话：020-85611139 QQ：2881224183 邮箱：email@example.com